The 63" x 31.5" table top is the largest option offering increased length and width. Desks can either stand alone or group together to provide a benching solution. Crisp white melamine or rich walnut veneer desk tops combine with either white or charcoal steel bases.
This commercial grade top has a high density core that prevent warping.
- Clean with a warm damp cloth
- CARB P2 compliancy, set by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), means that EQ3 products meet the strict standard of formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products, hardwood plywood, particleboard and medium density fiberboard (MDF)
- White top is melamine on a CARB P2* wood composite core. The edges are white PVC, a synthetic plastic, to prevent chipping
- Legs must be drilled into top
- Legs are metal powder-coated either white or Charcoal
- Legs feature an adjustable foot to level the desk
- Beam is metal powder-coated either white or charcoal
- Assembly required. View Assembly Instructions
- Please be aware that our Novah collection does not come with pre-drilled pilot holes.
- Made in China